Terms & Conditions
This document sets out the terms of participation in AWM QLD’s ‘November Butcher Competition’
1. The promoter of this Competition; Australian Wholesale Meats Pty Ltd. ABN 14094306082, P O Box 2342, Mansfield 4122, QLD, Australia. 29-31 Devlan Street Mansfield, 4122, QLD, Australia, phone 07 33437399
2. Entry to the Competition is open to AWM Butchers over 18+ years of age. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Employees of the Promoter and any person associated with the Competition, and any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible to enter.
3. Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter’s website (if any) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Entry into the Competition is free.
5. The Competition opens at 03:00amAEST on Tuesday November 1st, 2016 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on Wednesday November 30, 2016 (“Competition Period”). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
6. To enter the competition you must be a current customer and hold an account, within terms with Australian Wholesale Meats Queensland.
7. You can enter the Competition more than once by purchasing six boxes of Cape Grim Beef ( 6 boxes = one entry in the competition period)
8. The Prize Winner will receive:
- Two nights accommodation in Stanley, NW Tasmania
- Cape Grim producer tour
- 6 hour helicopter Aerial Paddock to Plate tour including a visit to Cape Grim and three course meal & matched wines
- All flights and transfers from Queensland.
Prize will be drawn in December and claimed Friday and Saturday the 27th and 28th of January 2017.
9. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any costs to the Prize Winner as part of the butcher promotion. The Prize winner is responsible for all costs associated with using the prize including all transfer costs to and from each airport used in connection with using the prize (if applicable), travel costs in and around Melbourne and Stanley Tasmania, costs with respect to food and beverages, travel and medical insurance costs, and spending money.
10. The Prize Winner must be available to redeem the prize on the dates stipulated by the Promoter. If the Prize Winner is not able to redeem the prize on that date, the Promoter may determine another prize winner in its discretion.
11. No component of the prize can be transferred or redeemed for cash. In the event that any of the prizes become unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.